to the Web Site of the Provincial Priory of East Ulster
The Provincial Priory of East Ulster is the oldest of the three Provincial Priories that were constituted in Northern Ireland by the Great Priory of Ireland. East Ulster was constituted in 1922, West Ulster was constituted in 1989 and South Ulster constituted in 2005, All the Provincial Preceptories in Ireland are directly governed by the Great Priory of Ireland which has its headquarters in Molesworth Street, Dublin. The Provincial Priory of East Ulster consists of 29 Preceptories of which 27 are located within the boundaries of County Antrim and the remaining 2 Preceptories are located in Cookstown and Magherafelt.
We have an Office at the New Mount Masonic Centre, Park Avenue, Belfast. The Office is the administrative centre of the Provincial Priory and also has a sales department for Regalia and all stationery that may be needed by Preceptories.
The Provincial Priory holds three Stated Conclaves each year in the months of February, May and September. The Conclaves are held in various locations throughout the area governed by the Provincial Priory at the invitation of any Preceptory within the area.